A very healthy snack recipe !!
Great for use with cheese boards, various spreads, tea time and guilt free snacking !!
I served mine with a charcuterie platter and home-made cheese. Will post the recipe for the cheese soon!
- Oats flour 1 cup
- APF 1/2 cup
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Grated Cheese of your choice 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Flax seeds 2 table spoons
- Sesame seeds 2 table spoons
- Pumpkin seeds 2 table spoons
- Italian mixed herb 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Yeast 1 tsp, bloomed in lukewarm water with 1 tsp of sugar
- Olive oil 2 table spoons
Preparation Method :
- Take a large mixing bowl , mix all the dry ingredients except baking powder.
- Using water and oil, little by little knead into a soft dough. Keep aside for an hour to proof.
- The dough will rise and also make the dough a bit dry as the semolina and oats absorb the moisture.
- In a small bowl take a table spoon of water, to this add the baking powder and knead the dough again while sprinkling this water. Depending on the texture , you can adjust the water used.
- Preheat the oven. Line the tray with parchment paper and spray with olive oil.
- Roll out the dough into a thickness as you prefer and cut into desired shape with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 5 mins on medium heat and then turn them. I baked on 180 degrees C. Keep a close eye, as mine are thin like crackers and burns quickly. Wait for it to cool and enjoy!
Delicious, flavourful and healthy crackers are ready !
You can choose any seeds of your choice, flour of your choice, with or without cheese. It’s entirely unto you.
If you don’t have a cookie cutter use a cap of some bottle.
2 Comments Add yours
Amazing !! Tommy bhi khush, health bhi khush 😊👌👍👍👏👏👏👏
Maneesha jain Mahajan is an inovative expert cook ! Her this recipe is an example of that , an amazing recipe !
Tommy bhi khush, health bhi khush 😊👌👍👍👏👏👏👏